Hey GiL,

Exit game node is giving me a hard time especially when there are still other events running and player decides to leave to main menu (clicking on button with this node).
As what happens is that leftover UI popups persist in Main Menu from previously ran session and so on.

Is there a way to stop executing ALL running events before the last one? Like a function that I can run from script perhaps.

ORK 2.32, Unity 2017.4.

Thanks in advance.
  • What kind of UI popups do you have, e.g. dialogues, menus, HUDs?
    HUDs shouldn't be displayed any longer since the game isn't running.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2022
    Dialogues or HUD, doesn't matter. If you have an event where they are about to pop up but you go to main menu, the events are not terminated and pop UI into main menu scene.
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Is the event interactin's Stop On Destroy setting enabled?
    That should stop the ongoing event when the game object is destroyed by the scene change.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That could work, but I also have Global events on auto call that might cause a pop.
    What should I do in that case?
  • Hm, don't think there's anything you can do currently.
    I'll look into it.
  • If you'll ever get some update on the older version, please let me know. Thanks