Hello @gamingislove could you please add the Rigidbody to the ButtonControlMoveType enum, that way when making a custom control exposed in the Editor the dropdown will have this value and there won't be needed changes in the source code from our side.
  • That's for selecting how the Button player control moves the player, i.e. if you use a custom control, you shouldn't use a built-in player control at all.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • got it! then how could I go to expose my custom button player controller derived from BasePlayerControl in the ORK Editor?
  • Like any other custom control.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That's not what I meant..thanks anyways
  • I know that you want to have the settings available in the editor automatically, but that's currently not possible.
    I.e. you have to do it like other custom controls, where you can change settings via reflection (Add Field button to add a field change).