edited June 2022 in ORK Support
I'm pretty sure this must be a setting somewhere but I can't find.

I have the entire group on the Field, as soon as I enter the battle, the character that is set as group leader will vanish.

I checked Scene Hierarchy and it disables the Leader Game Object. it's happening with my own combatants and with the tutorial ones too.

Can anyone give me some light?

Post edited by Limonada on
  • Is your player part of the battle group (i.e. fighting in battles) or are you using the Pokemon approach, having a non-battle player (e.g. as in the 2D Grid Battle RPG tutorials)?

Also, do you fight in the same scene or use teleport battles to load a battle scene?

Generally, whatever happens to your player (and other things) at the start of the battle is usually set up in your battle start schematic.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hahaha Fixed

You were super right. I had a node to disable my custom player control script in the startbattle schematic, and I have it set to disable the gameobject when that happens!

Thank you for the advice, I was probably very sleepy last night and forgot about it!