Is there a way to check the values ​​of global variables and local variables while running the game?

For example, sometimes I make a mistake and the global variable ''Score'' doesn't display well.
(In the end, it was solved.)

When I see where I made a mistake, it's very useful to be able to see how the Score value changes while the game is running.

Excuse me for giving examples of other assets.
In playmaker, I can check the values ​​of local variables and global variables while the game is running.
It's very useful when finding mistakes.

Does Makinom have such a function?

In any case, I love Makinom.

↓Playmaker

• Thank you for your reply.

I read the page you taught me.
    But it seems a little different from what I'm looking for.

I don't want to branch using the check variable node.
    Rather, I'm wondering if there's a way to always see the value of a variable without using a node.

If I can do this, it will be much easier to discover where I made a mistake.

But thank you very much for your answers.
    thank you very much.
  • You can see (and change) the global variables in a running game by selecting the _Makinom game object (in the DontDestroyOnLoad part of the scene hierarchy). The inspector will show all global variables.

You can also see/change object variables on Object Variables components on your game objects.

Local variables can't be seen like this currently, but you can debug schematics and check the used values in the different nodes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your reply.
    Thank you for telling me what I was looking for.
    I think this makes it easier for me to resolve more mistakes myself.
    thank you very much.
  • Small correction, you can already show local variables of schematics while debugging. When no node is selected you can see the local variables. I'll change that in the next update to always have that shown during debugging, with or without nodes being selected.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for letting me know.
    I can see the list of local variables.

Now I can see both local and global variables.
    Thank you for the update.
    I'm happy.