Hi -
Is there any way to configure the Item Collector that is created as part of Battles->BattleEnd->Drop Items? I'd like to be able to turn off the "Show dialogue" setting of the spawned Item Collector.

Thanks,
-Mike
  • Some settings for the drop items can be made in Inventory > Inventory Settings in the Drop Item Settings, but Show Dialogue is currently not part of that.

I'll look into adding it in the next update!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool!

Another thought is you could check to see if the drop prefab already has an item collector on it and, if so, just use that one. That way the developer can setup the collector in anyway they see fit.
  • Item drops create an empty game object with an item collector, which manages spawning item prefabs, etc. like a regular item collector, so that'll probably not be possible.

I can look into options to define an item drop prefab with a setup of your choosing for future updates (though not the next one, that's coming out shortly :D).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!