I created a schematic that calls a custom script that changes the priority of Cinemachine cameras, that schematic is set to run on menu open and the menu closes, and it works because the priority values do change.

The issue is that the menu call is disabling my cinemachine wrapper once the button is clicked, even if I set a wait on the schematic, so the blend camera does not happen.

Is there anywhere that I can set the camera to only be blocked after the schematic?
  • Well, if your menu blocks the controls, they're blocked when it starts opening.
    What you can do, is not block the controls in the menu, but as part of your open schematic (and unblock them in the close schematic). There are the Block Player Control and Block Camera Control nodes available for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I can't find where in the menu configurations os set to block camera control :(
  • It's the Block Control setting, blocks both player and camera control.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!