edited July 2022 in ORK Support
Hey, I'm trying to set a control map that changes the character the player wants to control to a specific member of the party, I ended up setting up like this:

But once I change my Ork Player, the indexes change, because the chosen player becomes de 0 position of the array. Is there any way to keep the member indexes when I set a new leader/Player?
Post edited by Limonada on
  • You can use the Set Locked Field Leader node for that.
    However, this doesn't affect the battle group or it's leader, so that still needs to be changed ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2022
    hum.. I don't think it solved my issue. I want a keyboard press 3 to always change to the third member of the party, and 2 to the second member, and only the player should be able to change party member positions.

The player can select from a pool of characters his 3 battle group members, and while in battle every button (1,2,3) sets one of the characters as the player.

As of right now, if I press (2) to set my Lunaris (position 2) as a player, Lunaris becomes the leader and her index is set to 1, so the next time I press a button (2) it changes to another character.

-----

I managed to fix it by giving a search into the forum I found someone with a similar issue and I got my logic right. Thank you!

Post edited by Limonada on