edited July 2022 in ORK Support
Hey hey :)

I want my AI to be able to target based on Status Value order - eg select the Target with the lowest AC value, or the highest HP value, or whatever. I see the "Status Value Sort Targets" node, but I can't figure out how to then select a specific Target from that ordered list. Anyone able to help?

Thx!

Edit: For my immediate use cases, I've found that using min/max on the Get Status Value node will do the job nicely... :) It would still be useful to know how Status Value Sort Targets is intended to be used though, 'cos I can't seem to be able to do anything with it...
Post edited by StevieJay on
  • The Get Status Value node is used to use the combatant with the highest/lowest status value (based on the node's settings) and use it as found target.
    Use this node if you want to target a specific combatant based on stats.

The Status Value Sort Targets node is used to sort the list of found targets based on status values. This can be useful for some nodes, e.g. using the Grid Move node will check which target is reachable in the order of the found targets, so the first one found is the one the combatant moves to.
    However, if you e.g. use an ability that targets a single one, the action will use one of the found targets based on the user's AI setup, e.g. keep using the last target, nearest target, etc.).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!