Hello,

I have a question regarding arenas when there is a random battle in place across the whole level.

I placed a random battle on the whole level and 2 arenas for this random + a 3D battle because there is a boss, the problem is that configured in nearest battle, sometimes it is the schematics of the boss and the arena of the boss which is used thing that I don't want. Is there a way to exclude some battle component from the choice by the random battle area component?
  • Only by disabling those battle components (or their game object).

To enable them when needed for a boss, e.g. have a Trigger Machine that starts when the player enters the boss area. You can access a disabled game object by adding a Game Object type actor in your schematic, this allows you to select a game object in the scene in the machine component's inspector.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Its already how I proceed ^^ The only details that bother me because it really comes down to detail is that by doing so, between the moment of activation and the arrival at the battle sometimes random fights are triggered ^^ To the extent I would like to be able to avoid that.

I hope you had a good holiday ^^
  • Well, you can disable the random battle (component or game object) for that :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah yes, so simple that I had not thought of it xD