Currently, Battle Menus automatically select the first Option (0) in the list. I've tried various ways to override this so that Option 2, my Grid Move command, would be the first selection, but no luck. Can you suggest a way to do this? Thanks, and welcome back.
  • Currently not, I'll look into adding an option to the battle menu to define a different initial selection.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I really appreciate it. The new UI system is good, by the way. The tutorial prefabs were a big help to see how things are put together.
  • Will be in the next update :)

I'd generally recommend using the scene hierarchy context menu for creating UI prefabs - that way you'll get ready-to-use and working setups with one click.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!