edited July 2022 in ORK Support
I don't see "< usecount>" and "< usecountmax>" in the "Additional Content Layout" text code of "Battle Menus". Is there a way to make them work?

*"< usecost>" worked, but "< usecount>" and "< usecountmax>" did not.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Edited your post to make the text codes visible - add a space between '<' and the word to make the visible in the forum, or they'll be interpreted as HTML markup language :)

Use count text codes are not available there - I'll look into adding them.
    Generally, they're part of the use costs if set up that way in <b>UI > Text Display Settings in the Use Cost Display settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your answer!
    I learned a lot from knowing that there is an item "use count" in "Text Display Settings".

If feasible, I'd be happy if Use count text codes could be used with "text codes" such as "Additional Content Layout".
  • There'll be separate use count text codes in the content layout in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!