Good morning!

I'm having a slight issue with the search trees.
I make an RPG type game with a team of 6 characters for which each has 4 skill trees of their own +1 a common tree for exploration skills.

All the trees work in the sense that it is displayed and the skills are only learned for the exploration skill tree if I learn the skill via the tree of a character, it is also possible to learn it on the other character's skill tree which I don't want. the idea is that if one of the characters learns a skill in that tree by going to the other characters' page, the skill will also be learned and it it will therefore not be possible to spend points to re-learn it (a common tree in short).

For my part, I have already tried several configurations, including the last one where I created a type of search for this tree as well as a skill tree in which I checked "group ability".
each fighter therefore has this tree in "combatant>research tree" and in the UI part>Screens menu>skilltree(name of my menu)>research
I only left the type of my exploration skills in "available type"

Is it possible to do what I want?
  • I'll check it out, if it's set up as a group ability it shouldn't be learnable again while it's already learned for the group.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok I let you check this.
    As a quick reminder instead of the big text I wrote :
    -6 character battle sorted in the active team
    -Every character have its own research trees(4 research tree/per character)+ the tree with the ability group in their information(combattant>attacks and abilities>research trees)
    -There are 4 research type for each character + 1 research type for ability group used by every character
    -The 4 research tree + the 5th for the ability group are on the same page(in 5 different UI boxes)
    -I can switch to another character using next page,everything works fine but the ability with the "ability group" check is researchable by every character.

If needed I can send you picture ;)
  • Should be fixed in the just released ORK 3.5 :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2022
    noice =)
    edit: Group Ability Working fine with this version ;)
    Post edited by omeegaa on