(ORK ver 2.30)
Hi, I am doing the "sleep" status effect that's like the one in Pokemon. The problem I am encountering is that the status effect is only removed before the caster's turn starts no matter how I set the "End After" in the "Effect End Setting". The result of this is that the combatant could be put to sleep forever. What can I change to make the status effect ends before the turn of the combatant that's under the status effect?

Thank you.
  • Try enabling Auto Start Turn in Battle System > Turn Based Battles.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi, thanks for the reply. It's probably due to the version I have, I couldn't find the Auto Start Turn in Turn Based Battles. I tried to set the Auto Start Turn in Phase Battle, but it didn't work.
  • edited July 2022
    Ah, sorry - I think it was added for turn based battles in ORK 2.32.0.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi, are there other solutions to this?
  • Some games, like Darkest Dungeon, give the stunned combatant a large, stacking, resistance bonus to stun. I think it worked really well there.
  • Neil said: Hi, are there other solutions to this?
    Update to a newer version where Auto Start Turn vor turn based battles is available.
  • Thanks for the help, guys. After upgrading to the new version, many other things broke, so I decided to make things simple by just implementing the "hit chance".