edited July 2022 in Announcements
ORK 3.5 is here

This update adds easier critical hits setup (using the regular status changes with a different damage multiplier), new status value flying text settings, status effect duration overrides, grid cells using a Consumable status value as move cost, new UI features, new battle AI and schematic nodes, and other new features changes and fixes.
See all changes in the release notes.

Edit:
I've updated the tutorials to use the easier critical hits setup. See the new critical damage multiplier formula and ability setups of the status system setup series.

Makinom 2.6 is here

This update adds new schematic nodes for Unity’s constraint components, new language export/import features and other new features, changes and fixes.
See all changes in the release notes.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Impressive work, as always :)
  • @gamingislove Is the Mecanim NaN auto parameter from Pause Time fix included in this release as well?
  • edited July 2022
    I've updated the tutorials to use the easier critical hits setup. See the new critical damage multiplier formula and ability setups of the status system setup series.

@Acissathar
    Yes, naturally :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2022
    @gamingislove Hmm, it seems to still be occurring for me then. Updated to 3.5, opened editor and saved new changes but bringing up a menu with pause time is still setting that auto movement parameter to NaN

Edit: Sent a pm with a copy of the project it's happening in
    Post edited by Acissathar on
  • edited July 2022
    Good Job! Thanks for new release.
    Post edited by TextusGames on
  • Lots of useful stuff in this one. Great update.
  • Great update, I really like the crit change. That will save me some time.
  • Hi @gamingislove I couldn't see in the release notes if the fix for the ordering/sorting for Editor Custom Section and Subsections was added?
  • Incredible work as usual, keep it up GIL
  • @Acissathar
    I'll check it out.

@RustedGames
    That's the new Sorting property for the extension classes (available in both editor and data classes, though only the editor is used for the in-editor sorting).
    It's part of the Makinom 2.6 changelog :)