edited July 2022 in Makinom Support
I've migrated from Makinom 1 and ORK 2 to Makinom 2 and ORK 3. Changes look great, but I can't seem to find Display conditions for HUD separate Information elements?

I want to display my currency HUD on top for multiple resources, but gradiently based on variables. In ORK 2 there was this 'Display Condition' for each which was really helpful. But can't find anything related to that here.
Post edited by Machal on
  • There's the HUD Condition component for that.

Add it to the game object of your HUD prefab that should be enabled/disabled (with all it's content and child objects/content).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2022
    Ok, thanks for the first part.

The second part is 'Tooltips'...found also 'HUD Tooltip' script.

How do I trigger a currency tooltip on a 'HUD Text content' component without displaying combatant or any menu?
    I remember from ORK 2 that the only way to do that was to pull it directly from Menu Screen -> Inventory.
    Post edited by Machal on
  • Add a HUD Tooltip component to the game object/content that should display a tooltip in your HUD. When the cursor is over the game object (or child objects of it), it should display a tooltip for the content that's displayed in there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2022
    Btw I suggest additing it in the UI prefabs directly in Unity boxes so user can click and it redirects him where it's necessary.
    Thanks for the link you sent me in the different topic, helped clarify some basic stuff.

Though I thought it would finally trigger the Tooltip even from mentioning the e.g. #currency.inventory0=currency# text code, or assign the UI box to trigger a specifically oriented ORK stat...that would be awesome! :)
    This works the same as from ORK 2, where I have to create multiple Inventory menu screens to display separate info.

Now I can also create 'fake unclickable' buttons to display an independent currency menu which is a plus sure...you're getting there! :)

Post edited by Machal on