Hi, I'm currently setting up the UI I have made great progress with it by revisiting the UI documentation several, however I have a few question that I would like to clarify with you before proceeding to implement these changes over the next week. Some of your previous answers have saved me a LOT of time by moving forward with an inefficient way of proceeding that I would have had to have unapplied and changed for each of my game items. Since I'm still new to Ork I'm asking to clarify with you first to ensure that I am doing it in the way that you think is best to save having to undo changes later:
1. I have 'menu tabs' across the top which lose focus when they open another menu. This means that to switch to a different menu you'll need to click twice on the menu tabs. How do we keep these tabs from losing focus? Also on a related note, how do we make it so that a single click will work to swap between the tabs? (photo included) - answered on the discord
2. In the bestiary it categorises the creatures by their affiliation, is there a way to categorise them by their elemental type instead?
3. Quests have tabs by the quest type, is there a way to have tabs by category instead? Eg Core quest, side quest et.
4. If that is possible with quests, then is there a way to 'filter by quest type' for example having the side quest tab open then being able to choose whether you want to see only fetching or hunting.
5. Also is there a way to have an 'all' tab as the initial tab that shows all the items in a particular tab before showing specifics sub tabs like 'all inventory' then 'weapon, shield etc.' I'm trying to integrate this for the main categories like quests, bestiary, inventory etc
6. We would like to have the reverse flow for the weapons and skills. Where you initially see the list of all the items and skills, then when you click on it, it shows you the party member that it applies to; rather than the other way around. What is the best way to do this?
7. We would like to set the save game to be a tab on the menu rather than an object in the world with the save component. How would this be integrated into the UI?
8. We would like to do the reverse to the above with crafting: to set it up as a crafting station in the game world rather than UI menu. How would this best be done?
9. Is there a way to have a screen cap appear next to the save slots like BOTW and some other games? It's quite helpful to have a visual cue when recalling which state to load from.
Thanks for your advice, if any of these are straightforward and in the docs feel free to link to the section, im still overcoming the learning curve : )