• @Acissathar
    That's actually defined by the battle menu's Layout Settings > Content Layout settings. Using short name or name can be set up there.

Btw, the Content Information of abilities (and other settings) can define an Editor Name that's only used to display the name in the editor. If you have multiple things with the same name, that's where you can set up custom names to know which one you're using without changing what the player will see :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove I should have dug a little harder ;) That is exactly what I was after, thank you!
  • edited August 2022
    For status effect stacks you can only remove 1 at a time. I'm using a system that will allow up to 9 stacks of one status effect but it will get redundant to remove 1 stack at a time. Could we get an option box to write a specific number of stacks to remove?
    Post edited by Dre788 on
  • @Dre788
    Will add it in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove
    Thanks! I have another small request. Can we get Ignore 0 Damage in Abilities>Status Value Change? I want 0 to be visible but not for specific status changes. Right now we can only universally disable/enable 0 damage for every consumable status value.
  • edited August 2022
    I had mentioned this before but wanted to post it in some official capacity.

Is it possible to have some sort of option on a Battle Menu HUD to show different HUDs depending on if it is an Enemy or an Ally?

Or really just an option for a different HUD during target selection depending on if it's player or enemy.

I want to display different status information depending on if it is Ally or Enemy.

Perhaps a status check for what faction the combatant is included in so I could disable HUDs depending on the faction?

Thanks!
    Post edited by supportreport1 on
  • For HUD Status Effect List, what controls the order the prefab appears in? Is there a way to change the order by added and reverse added? If not, could we get this feature added?
  • @Dre788
    Effects are sorted by their Priority setting in ascending order.
  • It would be good to add a "check Quest finished" node because it exists for tasks but not for quests which sometimes makes things a bit tricky, Ork not recognizing finished quests when using "has quest> no"

Also an "actors" field in the collector item could be nice too.
  • edited September 2022
    @omeegaa
    There's already the Check Quest Conditions node for this, which can check various quest/task states (and also by quest type).
    The Check Task Finish node (and the other similar nodes) have a different purpose and check for a the related requirements (e.g. finish requirements of the task) to be valid or not. Quests on their own have no such requirements to check for.

Can you give me a bit more details on an actors field, what should that do?
    I also guess this is for Item Collector components?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Ok I hadn't noticed that this node could validate a completed quest condition, thanks for the info ;)

Simply an "actors" field like in the "machines components" but for the "item collector" component :)
  • @omeegaa
    Yeah ... but what should that actor field do?
    The 'actor' of the item collector is the player interacting with it.
  • It would be used for example to activate another gameobject (I use it mainly for that) after the collection has taken place.
    Ok, when I talk about actor fields, I'm really talking about this field that is created when you set actors (gameobject) in a schematic that is used in one of the machines (trigger, collision, auto) ^^
  • Would it be possible to add "Item Type/sub-type" option to Equipment Fork or Check Equipment nodes?

Use case:
    I have various formula-based Status Values for battle, like Chance to Hit, Evasion, Absorption etc. Part of the formula for these battle values is also "skill" status value like Bows, Throwing Weapons or Two-handed weapons.

So if you have 1-handed Long sword in the RIGHT HAND equipment slot, the Chance to Hit formula should use value of the skill "One-handed weapons" and if you have Shuriken it should use skill "Throwing Weapons" etc.

Right now the fork only allows usage of specific item so I would need to add hundreds of options into Equipment fork (insanity) for all weapons in the game. If there's another way how to create fork for Item Types and Item sub-types, I didn't find it...

• @tlamiczka
    The Check Status (and Status Fork) node can do that via the Equipment Item Type check.
    I'll add item type checks to the Equipment Fork nodes, though :)