Is it possible to have requirements set on an ability learn level? For example only learning a skill if a certain stat is met, or if a certain variable is true.

Thanks.
  • Only when using research trees (Combatants > Research Trees) for learning the new level. The ability's own level system (e.g. automatically or on uses) doesn't have any requirements for a level, other than reaching the required amount.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It there any way to implement it tying into the automatic learning? I don't want the player to have to use a menu to confirm learning abilities but I'm trying to have the abilities learn levels tied to a combatants conditional prefab.

• There's always level up schematics on the combatant that can check those things and learn a new ability (level).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That could work, my only concern is if I use that method will the learned abilities still show up during the Ability Learn Texts during the Battle End or no?
  • No.
  • Is there any work around that then? Or just out of luck?
  • Currently out of luck - I'll look into adding requirements for learning the level-based learning ability development.