edited August 2022 in ORK Support
Good morning !

I allow myself to make a subject because I cannot manage to ensure that when I have several input keys for the same movement or action it works.
For example for horizontal move I put the left right arrows and I added "s" and "d" but only the arrows work.
Besides, I don't think I've seen a tutorial that explains how to make a menu where the player can change his keys. Is this function possible with ORK?
Post edited by omeegaa on
  • Here's a tutorial on combining multiple input keys. In short, you'd have 3 input keys:
    - arrow left/right
    - S/D
    - combined key (using arrows and S/D)

The combined key is used in your ORK setup, getting the input from the other keys.

ORK has no built-in input assignment to let the player change inputs. You can use other input solutions for something like this and use them in ORK. E.g. via this extension for Rewired inputs.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!