Good morning!

I have a little problem since I upgraded to the latest version of ORK.
The prefab that serves as a button to select "all target" in my combat menu (I'm turn-based) has changed on its own.
It seems that since the update the layout part of the battle system used to display the skills (button to select the skills) uses the button of this part to also select targets but only when the group is the target, in the case d a single target, the correct button is used.

There is a picture of where is the part who change these 2 buttons.

https://imgur.com/a/WpL8E6e
  • The change is due to a bugfix in Makinom 2.7 (came with ORK 3.6). So, what you're seeing now is the intended way it works.

Previously, individual layouts or buttons that had no Custom Input Prefab defined would remove any previously added custom input prefab and reverted to the default button prefab (defined in UI > UI System).
    E.g. the battle menu's content layout defining a custom input prefab wasn't used because the individual battle menu options not defining input prefabs would revert them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • What I don't understand is that there is a button to target single targets (combatant choice layout) and obviously another place where I have to put a prefab for the button that selects "all targets"

I couldn't find it so I used the default layout.
  • Check out the All Choices Settings in Battles > Battle Texts. Those handle the content (and optional custom input) for the all target buttons (separate setups for ally/enemy/all).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok yes found it ^^ Maybe it could be less confusing if this part is in the batlemenu part itself ^^
  • Well, they're overall content definitions and not only used in the battle menu :)
  • Ok I see ^^