Hello !

Simple Question : Is there any field to set a loading screen(between scene) ? I didn't see any option for this.
  • edited September 2022
    You need to do this manually. I recommend @RustedGames video on it. The name space is a little different (using GamingIsLove.Makinom;) if I remember right, but I followed that video to get it implemented myself. Note that you can still fade although the video says you can't, you just need to do it in code using: Maki.UI.ScreenFader.FadeScreen(Maki.GameSettings.defaultScreenFade.fadeIn);

Forgot to link video lol
    Post edited by Acissathar on
  • edited September 2022
    You can implement 3rd party solutions for loading screens via Makinom/ORK's Unity wrapper functionality (found in Game > Game Settings) - e.g. this extension adds support for loading screen pro.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It looks like we're not talking about the same thing, in this video I see him configuring the main menu screen and the save/load save menu itself. What I'm looking to configure is a loading screen(images,video,etc) rather than fade in and out when the player changes scene or when the save load is done ^^
  • @omeegaa I forgot to link and then linked the wrong video. Sorry about that:

• Yes that exactly what I needed ,thanks ;)