• Great job so far, looking forward to seeing more :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You've achieved a high level of quality, so I'm not surprised if it takes a long time between updates. At least you've chosen a timeless art style so you don't have to worry about your graphics looking dated by the time you release it. Hazel is very cute, your maps and backgrounds look great, and the gameplay looks engaging as well.
  • Since it's been so long since I've posted a video, here's a small bit of work in progress.
  • Looking great as usual :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've finally released a major update about my progress.

• Awesome progress :)