• ORK 2.1.4 got options for that :)
    Also, the 'Show Notification' setting is now used for the inventory notifications and there is now a new 'Show Dialogue' setting to prevent the collection dialogue from being displayed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahh, I just read that in the changelog and was coming back to edit my post! Thanks a ton for adding that. :D
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Didn't the "Remember Selection" option in Battle Menus used to open the last submenu you had selected? Or was that never the case?

For example, after selecting an ability from a sub-menu, I thought that same submenu would automatically be opened on the combatant's next turn. Now only the "Ability" choice is highlighted at the top level of the menu, rather than automatically drilling down to the last-chosen submenu.

Has it always been this way, or is this a bug?
  • Has never been that way - Remember Selection only remembers the selected choices (also of the sub-menus), it doesn't automatically open the last sub-menu :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @GiL Gotcha. I couldn't remember the way it worked last time i checked. Thanks for the heads-up!
  • The "Whole Group" option in the Regenerate event step does not work for "Consumable" Status Values which have the Display Settings set to "Count to Value". Members of the active group that are not in the battle group will not get regenerated.

I only tested this in Battle End Events. Not sure about other events.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) In the demo game, go to the HP Status Value and set the Display Settings to "Count to Value".
    2) Make sure your Battle End Event has the Regenerate step in it, and that Whole Group is enable, and Only Battle Group is disabled.
    3) Have at least one combatant in the active group that's not in the battle group. Make sure that combatant is missing some HP.
    4) Enter a battle and win it.
    5) At the end of the battle, HP will not regenerate for active group members who were not in the battle group.
  • @tanaka
    The values have the correct value, just the displayed value isn't updated - will be fixed in the next version (it's an issue related also to other things, because not spawned group members don't get updated).
  • Ok, a small bug to report, it's been there for quite a while but has never been a big deal, but with 2.1.6 having the ability to not close the ORK Framework window when I click play, I want to have it as a permanent tab in Unity, and this bug now becomes a bigger nuisance. The bug, is whenever ORK Framework is open, if I select an event or game object with an event in Unity and click Edit Event, it won't load in ORK Framework. Typically I just close ORK and then click Edit Event and it opens ORK and loads the event just fine. But again, if ORK is already open, the Edit Event button appears to do nothing.
  • edited August 2014
    Uhm, has been done any change to experience? My player no more get experience after combat against monsters, and i did not change anything on ORK about that... Experience is simply stuck to 0 and cannot be raised. Could be a problem of mine (even if i didnt touch anything) or it is a bug of 2.1.6?
    Thanks ^^

EDIT: i tried 2.1.6 even with ORK tutorial, and seems experience is not recognized anymore... Maybe is it really a bug?
    Post edited by Kaemalux on
  • @Ntelliware
    Will look into it.

@Kaemalux
    Not happening on my end - just tested also the demo and received experience just fine ...
  • edited August 2014
    2.1.6 experience is working ok on my end, also in the demo.
    Post edited by SteveS on
  • Uhm... Okey... Damn. :D
  • edited August 2014
    Kaemalux I am having the same problem. The collect battle gains step in the events doesnt seem to work when I update to 2.1.6 I have a backup in 2.1.5 and I get rewards after battle. If I simply update it to 2.1.6, I no longer get exp, gold loot or anything anymore, its really driving me nuts. Where you able to find a fix?
    Post edited by matzart on
  • edited August 2014
    @matzart
    That's a different bug - Kaemalux problem comes from his custom leveling system which needs additional options for experience status values (which are coming in the next update).
    I'm on your problem :)

Edit: found the bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    You can solve that for now by enabling Death Immediately in the battle system's settings.
    Post edited by gamingislove on

• Good evening

Is this BUG (?)
    in ORK Version 2.1.6,

1- Open ORK Menu
    2 - Click on the "Console Types"
    3 - Click on the "Console"
    4 - ORK Menu will be white page(in this state).all info/Buttons has deleted.
    http://light.dotup.org/uploda/light.dotup.org60941.png.html

If I in this state, it has become impossible to recover if you do not restore the project from a backup of the TimeMachine of Mac.

I using MAC OS Marverics

The following error has come out in the Unity Console.
    ----------
    InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
    System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1[System.Boolean].Pop ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor, Boolean ignoreHide, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ConsoleSettingsTab.ShowSettings ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ConsoleSettingsTab.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorSection.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI ()
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    ----------
    InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
    System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1[System.Boolean].Pop ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo fieldInfo, IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor, Boolean ignoreHide, ORKFramework.AttributeHelper attributes)
    ORKFramework.Editor.EditorAutomation.Automate (IBaseData instance, ORKFramework.Editor.BaseEditor baseEditor)
    ORKFramework.Editor.ConsoleSettingsTab.ShowSettings ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ConsoleSettingsTab.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorSection.ShowTab ()
    ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnGUI ()
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    ----------