Hey GiL,

using group inventory, Space Limit -> INT variable that is set to number 6. The way I've found out it's not recognizing the limit variable is that I had 'Block Adding' enabled and always when my variable gets to number 3, it blocks every single item into the invetory. But my limit variable is set to 6 :)

Have to use events to check for item space manually in the meantime.
  • Did a quick test - definitely working here.

Can you give me more details on the rest of your space limit setup? E.g. are you using Only Leader, is it a global variable, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, 'Only Leader (Group)' - enabled

Limit Value - Int Variable - Global

Then in New Game, there is event, where I just set the Int Variable to 6.

I've just noticed that I had unticked option 'Update Size By Variables', maybe that was the thing.
  • Machal said: I've just noticed that I had unticked option 'Update Size By Variables', maybe that was the thing.
    That'll most likely be the issue - otherwise the inventory space isn't updated when the variable changed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright, thanks for explaining.