I want to use the "Store Combatant Count" node to count the number of party members who are not in battle.

As shown in the attached file, I made the settings and tried to output the results to the console, but the result was that all the numbers were "0".

Is there something wrong with my node setting?

• Hey? Can't see the image?

The image has been uploaded to the URL below.
    http://primaryorbit.com/ORK_membercount.png
  • This only uses spawned combatants, i.e. not spawned non-battle members are not included here.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, I see!
    So is there a way to count unspawned party members?
  • The Select Combatant node can get group members of a combatant (e.g. player), but I don't think there's a way to store the number of things stored in the selected data into a variable.
    I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Next update will add the 'Selected Data Count' float value type - i.e. you can first select the combatants (or other things) and afterwards use the count as a regular value, e.g. in a Change Variables node to store the count into a variable.
  • Thank you!
    i am waiting for the update!