Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to be able to unequipped items in the submenu? I'm able to equip items but I can't seem to find a way to unequip?

I was also wondering if I could change item stacking behavior by type rather than individual items? For example we don't want our equipment stacking so would be possible to have a way to set the stack limit to 1 for all items of type equipment?

Thankyou
  • edited September 2022
    I'll look into adding a sub-menu item for that - previously the equipped stuff wasn't listed in the equipment menu, so there was no need for it :)

As for the stacking, you can do this via the Equipment Stack Type setting in Inventory > Inventory Settings. Set it to Auto Split and equipment will always be individual items and not stack.
    Otherwise, you can set up individual stacking options for each item or equipment in their settings.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!