Basically what the title says, via script, event or effect, whatever works best, how do I do it? I need it to heal the combatant that dealt the finishing blow.

Thanks!
  • You can do that via the combatant's death event.
    Use a Select Combatant node to get the killer via the Killed By combatant origin (on the User actor).
    Afterwards you can use the stored combatant in a Change Status Value node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is this ORK2? I can't find the death event section. Thanks!
  • Yes, that's ORK 2 - you can find the default death event for all combatants in Battle System > Battle Settings > Combatant Settings > Battle Animations > Death Animation. Those are the battle events that are used by combatants when they die to animate their death.
    Each individual combatant can override the default event in their battle settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!