Here'S THE QUESTION: I'M USING RESEARCH TREES TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO GAIN SKILLS, AND I'VE ADDED A PLAYER LEVEL LIMIT TO ONE OF THE RESEARCH TREES. How DO I MAKE THE LEVEL LIMIT CRITERIA APPEAR ON TOOLTIPS AND INTRO?
  • You'll have to manually put that information in the description by ... typing it in there :)

Either the ability's description or using the description override of the research item.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2022
    @gamingislove

Another problem is that players need talent points to learn skills using the Research tree, but each player's talent points cannot learn all skills. When the player is not satisfied with the skills learned by the research tree, how can the player reset the research tree to learn skills again?

The talent points described above are the normal values of player attributes that I have defined
    Post edited by churan on
  • Currently, you can't.
    You'd have to do this manually, e.g. via a schematic, forgetting abilities, adding the points back, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • OK,Thank you。