Hello, I'm following the 3D Action RPG tutorial and it's been going smoothly, but I hit a snag.

https://imgur.com/HdfVoFD

Basically, what happens is that after the attack combo, she freezes in place and can't move. Additionally (this is a lower priority), as you can see all four animations don't play, and what I would like them to do is to move fluidly from one to the next as opposed to starting one animation, stopping, and then playing the next (which is what Ellen does, and that's fine! Just wanted to see if what I mentioned was possible).

Thank you!
  • The freeze could just be the animation ending (and clamping) - and no transition to any other animation happening.

As for 'fluid' animations, that's up to your transitions between animations. Using exit time and duration you can 'blend' the old and new animations.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!