Question one; how easy is it to have a camera system that has different rules depending on the scene? For example, sort of like Final Fantasy X (if I'm remembering right, if not, Tales games I think?) where sometimes the camera followers the player, sometimes it's at a high angle, sometimes it's a different angle, and sometimes you can control the camera fully or limitedly. Is this possible? If so, is Cinemachine a way to do this (I'm very familiar with Cinemachine, but less so w/ integrating it into Ork).

Basically, how to have the camera have different rules for different scenes?

Additionally, I'm also getting a weird error;

You cannot call GetLast immediately after beginning a group.
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility:GetLastRect ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:EndContextClick (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper:EndFoldout (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Value (object&,System.Reflection.FieldInfo,System.Type,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper,GamingIsLove.Makinom.EditorHelpAttribute,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Field (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.UISystemSettingsTab:ShowSettings ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorTab:ShowTab ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorSection:ShowTab ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.MakinomEditorWindow:OnGUI ()
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

Any clues on what this means?

Thanks a lot!
  • Can you tell me where/when you get the error and which Unity version you're using?

As for the camera system - yeah, that's possible.
    If you want to use cinemachine, there's a wrapper available to easily integrate it with ORK as a custom control.
    Alternatively, you can handle this in different ways, e.g. via the battle camera (Battles > Battle Camera) and/or the schematics animating your actions. The 3D RPG Playground series uses something similar to sometimes show a closeup of the user and target when using an action (chance based in this case), see this part of the tutorial.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!