Hi, I just had a few questions about the UI and was wondering if any of the following are currently possible:
  • Currently, auto saves only overwrites the same save slot. I was wondering if it is possible to have rolling auto saves, that overwrite the oldest save slot.
  • For the save files, Is it possible to have icons/images in the file info? I tried using TMP tags and string variables but neither seem to be working. In Game
  • With the shop layout, would it be possible to add a submenu with a 'buy/sell' button. Similar to the inventory so it would look something like this.
  • Currently in the crafting menu, left clicking on an item instantly crafts the item. Would it be possible to have it open a submenu with a 'craft' button instead? Similar to the above image
Thankyou.
  • 1) No, auto save saves to the auto save slot (though that can be selected, since there can be multiple auto save slots).

2) Icons/variables in save games should be working - I'll look into it.

3) Not directly, though you can set something like that up via the quantity selection.

4) You can use the Create Box Settings of the crafting menu part for that.
    In Use mode, this'll open the info of the recipe and add buttons to craft it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 2) Tested this and works fine on my end.
    On 2nd view, your variable setup is wrong - both your variable key and value should use the Value type if you want to directly define the value that's used.
    With your current setup, you're using whatever is stored in the string variable test-variable-name as the key and the string variable test as value. Due to them most likely not being set to anything, you basically do nothing here :)

As for the area icon - that's working for me. Check if the icon is working in other texts (e.g. a dialogue). Might be an issue with your TMP setup not being able to access the icon here.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!