ORK 3.9 is here!

This update adds the new Sequence loot dialogue type, allows using combatants in item selections (e.g. as loot, joining the player’s group after battle), adds hidden types for background mechanics, a bunch of new HUD components for Unity UI other new features, changes and fixes.
Check out the release notes for all details.

There's also a new 3D RPG Playground tutorial showing how to set up the new loot dialogue.

Makinom 2.9.1 is here!

This small update only has a few new things and an important fix for the 'GetLastRect' error some have been getting.
See the release notes for all details.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks Gil!

The loot per character system is a nice addition!
  • edited October 2022
    Great Job!

Looking forward to explore the new features.

Do you update the tutorial series if new features change things which used to be different when you made the tutorials?

Cheers
    Post edited by Monkey_A_C on
  • @Monkey_A_C
    Yes, if an update changes how something is done, the tutorials are updated (usually right after the release).
    If you find something out of date somewhere, please let me know :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!