I am trying to set up a system where I have status values that are used in combat calculations. These status values would be based on Item Type e.g. a status value for weapon speed based on type of weapon (short bow vs long bow). Is there a way to give a value to the Status Value based on Item Types instead of each individual equipment?
  • Not sure if it's the cleanest, but if you're just using it in formulas, one way would be using a Status Fork node and setting the Equipment Item Type as the conditions and then adding/multiplying by whatever constant you want in the formula:

• Yeah, either a Status Fork or Equipment Fork node can be used for that.

Use them e.g. in a formula that's used by your status value using the Combined Value settings. The status value itself can be used in the formula as well to add it's own value to the final outcome.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, either a Status Fork or Equipment Fork node can be used for that.

Use them e.g. in a formula that's used by your status value using the Combined Value settings. The status value itself can be used in the formula as well to add it's own value to the final outcome.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That works thank you!