• Hello.
    3D RPG Playground > Menu 02 Template HUDs (and Menu03 Overview Menu)
    Empty Button Prefab > Layout Element > Preferred Height > Set to 50

When set to 50, the images overlapped.

When set to 150, it became the model of the tutorial.

It's quite possible that I'm doing something wrong, but I'll report it just in case.
  • If you created the button via Makinom > UI Box > Input (Button) > Choice Button as the tutorial instructed, the button prefab will have a horizontal layout and content size fitter component attached that take care of adjusting the size of the button.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ssssss
    edited November 2022
    Thank you for reply.
    The button prefab has both.
    The following attention is given to the Content Size Fitter component of the button instance.

''Parents has a type of layout group component.A child of a layout group should not have a Content Size Fitter component,since it should be driven by the layout group.''

I messed around with it, but couldn't figure out the cause.
    Maybe I made a mistake somewhere, so I'll try again from the beginning.
    Thank you very much.
    Post edited by sss on
  • It's just a warning from Unity that can be ignored. It's not 'good practice' to combine layoug groups with content size fitters, but the only real way to do it for generated content as used by ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for teaching me.

In any case, I think it's practice and try again from the beginning.
    I'll ask again if that doesn't work.
    Thank you.
  • ssssss
    edited November 2022
    hello.
    Maybe solved.

Layout Element Component of Empty Button.
    Changed ''Layout Priority'' from 1 to 0.(By default it was 1.)

Now it looks correct.
    I think I've accomplished what the tutorial instructed me to do, am I correct?
    Post edited by sss on
  • hello.
    3DRPG>QUEST 04 Witch NPC with Cheese >Outpost Witch Manager>Condition

Quest Task
    (Incorrect) Collect items → (Correct) Bring items to the witch

Check status
    (Incorrect) Active → (Correct) Finished

please confirm.
    I'm sorry if I misunderstood.
  • Quest task is Meet the witch in the outpost, but the status is correct (Active).
    I've updated the tutorial.
  • Thank you for quick response.
  • ssssss
    edited January 2023
    【I was able to solve this question on my own.
    It's okay not to answer.
    thank you.】

Hello.
    How to animate using Synty characters?
    The settings are the same as the 3DRPG tutorial.
    I am changing the Prefab from Warrior to Synty character.

I can move it, but I can't play the animation.
    Is there any way to solve it?
    I copied Warrior's Animation component and pasted it on Synty's character.
    Post edited by sss on
  • ssssss
    edited January 2023
    Hello.
    I am making a game similar to the tutorial.i have a problem.
    When it comes to battle, the level of the combatants becomes level 50 Automatically.

Players are level 1 on the field.
    However, when the battle begins, both the player and the enemy will change to level 50.
    Even if player return to the field after that, player will still be at level 50.
    I can't understand why. How can I resolve this?
    Post edited by sss on
  • Sounds a bit like your status development doesn't have a curve (or other setup) for the Experience type status value that causes level ups.
  • ssssss
    edited January 2023
    solved. thank you.

But I just can't understand why it was resolved.
    Status > Status Values ​​> Experience > Status Value Settings > Experience Settings > Experience Type
    What I did was I set to 「Experience Type」 None once. And set it again, to the same settings as the first.
    Maybe this will solve it.

Anyway you helped me a lot, thank you very much.
    solved.
    Post edited by sss on
  • ssssss
    edited January 2023
    Hello.
    I can't delete my save files.
    Pressing the 'c' key in the save game menu does nothing.
    How can I resolve this?

UI > Save Game Settings > Delete File Settings

Base/Control > Input Keys

Save Game Menu
    Post edited by sss on
  • The Save Game Menu and Load Game Menu in UI > Save Game Settings have a setting to allow using the delete key - enable Use Delete Key in them.