If I add more than one learning Tree to the Multi Tree Display, I add more than one learning tree to the composition. Add multiple research trees for combatants. If the menu screen of the research tree is selected, there will be some blank buttons.
  • Yep, can confirm that - they should be disabled, so that's a bug.

Also, to display all trees of a combatant instead of only one, use the Merged tree display in the menu screen. This'll use the Research Tree UI setup of the combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    Yes, I used a merged tree. The hope tree can also add separate Settings for unfinished and finished.

In addition, the display of the Research Line is also problematic. If you exit the screen, the display of the Research Line will be reset to the initial state.
    Post edited by churan on
  • @gamingislove

When I enabled the talent tree in the class, a strange phenomenon appeared in the on-screen menu. The category Tab of the talent tree appeared twice. I've already removed the Combatant Talent tree, but it appears twice.
  • Research trees can be added multiple times if you enable that.
    This is handled by the Allow Multiple Trees setting in the Learn Research Tree setting in your class, combatant, nodes adding the trees, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The last problem has been solved. Here is a new question. I have several classes, including warrior, mage, archer, etc. I learned skills through the Warrior skill tree, and then I switched to become an archer, but there is a problem with change class Node, there is no option to forget the skills learned in the last skill tree, if you do not use other nodes, the skills learned in the last class will always exist.
  • Ability research items can learn the ability either to the combatant or to the class. Enable Learn By Class to add the ability to the class - that should remove the ability from the combatant when switching classes (with forgetting enabled).

The same is available for status value research items. Enabling Upgrade Class will add the status value change/bonus to the class.
  • I have made the Settings according to your Settings, but I still cannot forget the skills learned in the previous skill tree. I sent the picture to your email, is it my setting error?
  • Your setup is correct - seems like research tree abilities are not removed.
    Will be fixed in the next update.