When I begin battle, I disable Game Kit Controller's 3rd person camera and enable a Top Down ORK Camera, with a Top Down Border Camera component on it.

I have also set within the Start Battle Schematic settings "Main Camera" to the topdown camera.

However, I can't seem to get the ORK camera to target the battlefield, it seems to only target the player.

Here is the start battle schematic, where Camera Control Target is set to target the battle arena:

Camera Switching Code:

Here is what it looks like in game:

Thankyou
  • Is ORK's camera control added manually to your camera or via the game control settings? When not added via the settings, you'll need to register the component with ORK like any custom control that should be accessed via ORK.

Also, is the camera control blocked during battle? Additionally, if you're using the Battles > Battle Camera setup, that can also change the camera target (if set up that way).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    Thankyou! Got it working by registering the component. However, when switching from the main camera to the battle, the FOV on the battle camera changes from the default value (60) to the lowest value (1e-05) and I can't seem to find out why.

Finishing the battle, and switching from the battle to the main camera does not have this issue.
    Post edited by g35011 on
  • Sounds a bit like you're using a Change Camera Position node in your battle start schematic that changes the FoV and don't reset that (or use a different camera position with FoV) afterwards.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!