I have some abilities that use Hit Chance twice; first to determine if the attack succeeds, and again to apply a Status Effect. So, there should be two hit chance preview texts displayed, but I can only get the one for the initial attack to show. Is there a way to do it?
  • Hit chance display is only for the ability/item's hit chance, not for individual status effects.

Can you tell me where/how you're displaying the hit chance?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2022
    Sure, I'm currently using:

Battles > Target Settings > Target Information Dialogue > Own Target Layout > Target Info Text
    statuschanges hitchance

I tried effectadd but that only showed the status effect name.

Don't worry about it, though — I've decided it is probably best not to show all these chance statistics to the player.
    Post edited by Scyra on
  • I'll look into adding hit chance information to the status effect texts.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!