Hiya, my game stutters when pressing an input key. For instance, the screen stutters extremely if you run and spam the Enter input key (accept). Do you have any idea what could cause this?

Here a video of stuttering:
https://streamable.com/ib28nm
  • Depends on what that input key is used for.
    E.g. if that starts an interaction, global machine or other game mechanic that's heavy on performance ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It's with all input keys. Even if I'm walking to the right and meanwhile pressing up and down, it stutters.
  • Hm, I'll need a Unity test project for this.
    As usual, you can reduce the project size by deleting the Library folder - zip it up, upload it somewhere (dropbox, etc.) and send me the link to contact@orkframework.com :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2022
    The problem only appears in editor mode and not when I build the project. It does not seem to be an Ork problem, so I will investigate this myself! Thanks
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • Checked out the project and it didn't really happen on my end. However, the console was spammed with warning messages due to having multiple event systems (from the Unity UI) in your scene - this can also cause this behaviour due to the console output each frame.
  • Thanks for checking it out! I will look into it