hello,

I would like to be able to display the conditions in the description of the equipment like the bonuses because these conditions have random values ​​such as strength between 6 and 8 for example. The goal would be to display the value chosen by the engine for the equipment.
  • There's currently no support for that. Also, I'd recommend not using random values for conditions - they'd be different each time it's checked, e.g. first allowing to equip it and later automatically unequipping it due to a different random value being used.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, I thought that once the item is obtained the random values ​​do not change anymore, so as I made the items with random bonuses for the stats and also for the conditions, these values ​​will change each time it recharges his game?

Also is there a way for the UI boxes to be active all the time? I made a store with boxes configured in multi and you often have to click twice to interact with the object, including drag and drop even with the "drag inactive" option checked, the player finds himself clicking on the item box and then clicking again to be able to drag the object in his inventory.
  • Not for conditions, only the random status bonuses are stored on the equipment instance.

Generally, only one UI box is focused/active (mainly for input keys only operating one UI box), but you can set it up for cursor use to ignore that. E.g. in UI > UI Boxes > General Settings, enable Focus Cursor Over to have the UI box the cursor is currently over automatically receive focus (unless focus is blocked, e.g. for a confirmation dialogue, etc.).
    Or you can use the settings (also in the general settings) to allow Unfocused Selection.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok found it ;) thanks !