I'll be completely out of office from December 25, 2022 until January 11, 2023. Probably also semi-out of office a few days before that.

Hopefully many of you will also enjoy some time off to catch up on family, games and other important stuff :)
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Enjoy the holiday break! :)
  • Thanks, Gil. Enjoy your time off.
  • Have a nice holiday GIL!
  • Alright, I'm out now!
    Behave, everyone :D

Happy holidays!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Enjoy your well-deserved time off Nicholas :)
  • I'm back!

I'll probably be semi-in-office for the rest of this week and fully back next week.
    Since there's a pile of emails and posts to go through, it'll probably take at least a week to get through everything, so please remain patient for a bit more :)
  • Welcome back! Hope you had a nice rest!