In my game, there is a meta-progression, where you can open conditionally new items during the game. In the start menu, you can click on the button, which will show you a separate window where you can see the new open items.

Also, when starting a new game, you are taken to the game settings menu, where you select various options, such as what new items to take, choose the difficulty.

And so, I have the following questions.

How to create custom start menu pages in ORK? Is it possible to do this by ORK itself, or should I create a page separately and then integrate it with the ORK start menu.

Or an easier option would be to write the start menu with myself? Because so far the only cool feature I see is the load/continue button. But as I understand it, there is no difficulty in calling this function through custom buttons.
  • Open ORK's editor.
    UI > Start Menu
    Here you can edit the start menu.
    In "Menu options" you can add more buttons with different functions.
    That's all I know, but I hope this helps.
  • You can implement your custom start menu options via code extensions.

Alternatively, you can also use the Schematic option to start a schematic handling this, or the Custom option to call custom code.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!