Hello,

I would like to transfer some of my schematics containing node dialogs to another project (and with a different name) on another computer.
I tried to copy paste the files of the schematics + its META file without success then to do the same thing having previously created the same UIBOX and portrait type in the same order by giving them the same GUID but the result is each times the same: when I consult the dialog node the UI box and the portrait type have become "none" instead of keeping the correct settings.
I am currently using ORK 3.10.
  • If you export the schematics from Unity, you'll also have the option to add all linked assets (e.g. the used UI box) with it.

Even if you create the same UI box with the same GUID, it'll still be a different asset (which is what identifies it).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So in order for this to work I just have to take the original asset?
    But what about the configuration of the portrait type ? I should trander the file related to this configuration to the next project right ? I mean if this is possible.
  • Well, no - you just have to do a bit of setup in the schematic in the new project to select the UI box and other stuff you want to use that's not transfered over with it.

The easy way to share things between projects is to copy over all relevant stuff that's used, e.g. UI boxes, portrait types or whatever you need - otherwise you have to update the schematics to use stuff from the new project.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!