Hiya, I recently changed my setup to have battles occur in the same scene instead of a separate one and have encountered a problem. The prefab of the enemy in battle spot 1 is too small and cannot be changed by adjusting its size setting in the battle spots.The other 2 enemies on the other battle spot are how they should be. I'm using the same prefab/enemy for all the enemies/battle spots. Any idea what is going wrong?
  • Are the enemies spawned by a combatant spawner first? I assume just the first one with the wrong size/scale?

Is Use Scale enabled in the base settings of Battles > Battle Spots?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah it's the first one thats messed up! No I dont use "Use scale" on battle spots. That the only way to get it right?
  • That'd set combatants to the scale of the battle spots.

Anoter way would be to use a Destroy Battle Combatants node in your battle start schematic (with Lock Combatants enabled to prevent them from being removed from battle). Use a Wait node before spawning them again, (e.g. 0 or 0.1 second wait), as Unity destroys game objects at the end of a frame and immediately spawning them might interfere with that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice, it's working! thanks