Hello!

I'm trying to make an ultra simple option menu in ORK, I also installed rewired + did the wrap up but despite putting "option" part menus in a screen menu that I call from a global screen menu ( overwiew), absolutely nothing is displayed(I tried "global volume" and "custom") and also nothing is loaded because when I go to don't destroy on load >UI(in runtime) and the name of the box that contains everything, the content part is absolutely empty.
Any idea where the problem can come from knowing that I'm just trying to put an "audio" and "input" tab so that the player can change his keys.
I also have no mention of rewired from "menu screens/add menu part" or in these options.
I already have done the quicksetup that the editor of rewired provide.
  • edited February 2023
    Did you set up input prefabs for the different value inputs in UI > UI System? Check out this part of the initial UI setup about setting up input prefabs.

There is no rewired option available in ORK's in-game option menus.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes I have all the setup ready.I might solved the problem for the audio by checking a box,at least the slider now displays on the screen ^^

So what the integration(wrap up) of rewired for? Making the infos of rewired going to the player object if a rempaing is done?
    Sorry this can be a dumb question but what is the difference between settings an unput with rewired origin vs the standard input key or keycode?
  • The rewired integration adds rewired as an input origin for input keys - so whatever is set up in rewired for that input is used by ORK.
    If rewired is changed, e.g. via it's own input assignment stuff in-game, that'll also change for ORK.

So, the best option to get this into ORK is to open rewired's own input assignment menu - e.g. a Button List menu part's menu item can call a schematic to open that up. Or use the open/close schematics of a menu screen to open/close the rewired menu, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok I see ^^ Problem solved for the mapping itself and I have some idea to make it open ;)

thanks for the help :)