edited February 2023 in General Support
Hi, sorry to bother you. ...... Is it possible to add a feature where, for example, if I create a variable at a node in the schematic, all the variables created in the current schematic can be displayed in the top left or top right corner of the current schematic? It would be similar to a variable management feature [so that it is more intuitive for the developer to see which variables are used or created in the current schematic] ......
Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2023
    Good news - next update will add a similar feature.
    Variable fields will list the variables defined in local context (e.g. within the schematic, item or whaterver settings you're currently editing) separately at the top. The scene names of all scenes added to Unity's build settings will also be listed separately.

This is available everyhwere, i.e. not limited to schematics :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Wow! Awesome!!! Looking forward to the next update!!!
  • New version has just been released containing this feature (in Makinom): ORK 3.12/Makinom 2.11