Hello, excuse me, in the case of turn-based combat, when selecting a skill or item, I want to long press it to bring up a detailed description of the skill or item, how do I make this? ork too many functions ...... a little dazzling
  • edited February 2023
    Just, roughly, tell me how to make it, and I'll figure out the rest myself! Thank you
    Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • Hm, not sure if that's currently possible.

Maybe using a Tooltip HUD that's toggled on/off using an input key with a long hold time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, I'll look into it myself first, but would you consider adding a feature like this in the next version or later?
  • ... I researched it, but it did not achieve the effect I wanted ...... I saw a HUD click component but this seems to be different from what I thought ......
  • HUDs have Toggle Key settings (in UI > HUDs, not on the HUD prefabs) to use an input key to allow the player to show/hide them. That's currently the only way to do something like that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • hello, I found that using tooltip can also be achieved, although you can not long press, but also okay, it is also achieved what I need