Hello,Ignore life value increase Flight text, for example, when life value is full and current life value has reached the maximum life value, ignore the flight text triggered when increasing
  • The flying texts show the change that's caused, so even if your HP is full, adding 100 will still show that value. There's currently no option for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thinking of adding a similar feature?
  • I'll look into adding some new options :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Next update will add an option to use the real change value and also to ignore 0 refresh (just like the Ignore 0 Damage option).
  • ok,Thanks!
  • Hello again, for example, I have 1000 coins, and the HUD shows that I want to show 1000 as 1k, how do I make this? I think I remember that there is a function for this, right?
  • There are formating settings available in UI > Text Display Settings, but I don't think they can do something like this.
  • I just had a look, it seems that indeed I can not achieve the function I need, I wonder if I can add a value formatting, 1000 = 1k, 1,000,000 = 1m ...... and other units, otherwise some items are very expensive, such as 10 million, the display of 0 too much