edited March 2023 in Announcements
ORK 3's next tutorial series is here: 3D RPG Quickstart

This tutorial series is a quickstart into ORK 3 without any prior knowledge (except for basic Unity knowledge). The goal is to create a small top down 3D RPG with a Turn Based battles, setting up the entire project from scratch (only using provided assets).

The tutorials doesn't require you to do any other tutorials for the setup (like the other tutorials), i.e. it'll cover all, including UI system setup and UI prefabs.

The series is completed.

So, yeah, basically the same thing as the 2D RPG Quickstart series, just with a few alterations to fit the assets and 3D environment :)
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome thanks Gil, looking forward to checking it out!

Also in the hyperlink at the top I think you meant to write 3d instead of 2d
  • Also might I recommend perhaps putting a zipped version of these quick start guides in the unity version so that if someone wanted to test drive ork then they can do so from the package files.
    Ive noticed a lot of confusion over time in the forums from people not understanding that there are projects on the website that they can use as a test :)
  • @GuSt
    Thanks, yeah, it's 3D not 2D :)

And no, beside rights issues that could arise from putting that stuff on the asset store, it just bloats the ORK 3 download with hundreds of MB.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!