Battle Leaders, Player Combatant, and Enemy Team Leader Destroy on battle end. Can we stop this? so that they should not destroy and respawn with new instances
  • That's handled however you set it up in your battle end schematics.
    However, if you fight in a battle scene and return to the previous scene at the end of the battle, that'll have all of them destroyed in any case.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Even when I go into a battle. Combatants from the scene got deleted and respawned. It's not just about coming back.
    And no, we are not going in a different scene. it's in the same scene.
  • This is done in your battle start schematic - basically, whatever happens in your battles is based on your setup. If you can post how your battle start schematic is set up, I can give tips on what to change.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!