SK1SK1
edited March 2023 in ORK Support
After the asynchronous loading is complete, the black screen flashes. How to fix this bug?

My Settings are as follows:
Post edited by SK1 on
  • I did a quick test and works fine on my end.
    This is either something in the loading screen setup or you have some schematic in the loaded scene that fades in.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited March 2023
    Hello, I use the 3D RPG Playground project and use the Loading Screen to load asynchronously, but the screen is still black after loading.

Project download address:
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Download link doesn't work - also, please don't post them openly in the forum.
    Send it to me via PM or to contact@orkframework.com.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hello, I know, the project has been sent to you by email, please check it. When you need to extract it, put the two 7z files in a folder and extract it again.
  • Checked the project and it's definitely not coming from ORK.
    Screen fades are disabled in your project and the screen fader UI isn't changed - even completely removing the screen fader still has this happening.

So, it has to be some setup in the loading screen asset.
  • Thank you for your check feedback. I have found and fixed the Loading Screen bug.